Helllo all......4AGE power here

Fastfish

Member +
Just to say hi,found this site through MI16Chris not got a Starlet but a 1984 Corolla GT turbo....

enginesideview.jpg

side.jpg

Fastfish

Member +
Thanks guys,I suppose as mines a bit of an oddball thingy,the starlets are its closest Relative! very similar cars TBH Mines prob a tad heavier i suppose......looking forward to this RR day........I love pinking me....lol....

SAF-EP82

Member +
Welcome mate,if im right i see this car in bradford ages ago,dont know if it was you or not,have a few corolla gt enthusiasts in bradford,which you will prob know them...

any way enjoy TGTT & im loving your car:)

Fastfish

Member +
Yep

Welcome mate,if im right i see this car in bradford ages ago,dont know if it was you or not,have a few corolla gt enthusiasts in bradford,which you will prob know them...

any way enjoy TGTT & im loving your car:)

Yes that was the one,had a quick race with the white 2.0 GT four engined one and gapped him lol....friends with Ali with the CRX turbo and Farouq with the Civic VTi turbo.....

Fastfish

Member +
Thank you....its a GT too lol......really liking this site as most things technical etc apply to my rolla too.there is scarce little around for Corolla,s at all....unless its RWD....:gt-logo

faisalgtturbo

Member +
yep i remeber this

running 13.5 ish qtrs at york

i'm a good friend z and farooq

laughed at farooq when he couldnt beat yer
untill he swapped wheels

faisal