Hello All

McCrunk

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys, I'm new to this site (clearly) I am looking to buy a Starlet Glanza. I've got around £3000 to spend may a little more. Just wanting to know if there are any good places to get one either in the UK or getting one imported.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hey mate, welcome to the site.
There are usually alot for sale on this site from either various traders or private sellers.
Have a look around in the Carz for sale section to see if any take your fancy.
Importing a GT or Glanza yourself could end up costing alot.
Good luck mate and enjoy using the site :)

McCrunk

Fresh Recruit
Hey mate, welcome to the site.
There are usually alot for sale on this site from either various traders or private sellers.
Have a look around in the Carz for sale section to see if any take your fancy.
Importing a GT or Glanza yourself could end up costing alot.
Good luck mate and enjoy using the site :)

Thanks for the help buddy. I'll have a look and see. Can I pick up a good one for that kind of money? Any i would specifically need to look for when buying one?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Thanks for the help buddy. I'll have a look and see. Can I pick up a good one for that kind of money? Any i would specifically need to look for when buying one?

I think for that kinda money you would be looking at getting a nice GT and maybe adding a little more ££ to find a good example Glanza. (but not saying you couldnt find a glanza for that money :) )

GTdan

In The Closet
welcome bud, im in the same vote but with a slightly smaller budget - with £3k you could get a nice example of a GT from the club, or a standish fresh import one, with a glanza you are right at the bottom end of the scale and wont be buying the best one (unless the seller needs a quick sale, or its an auto).
best of luck bud!