Hello! :D

Rickeh

Member +
Hiya guys im Ricky and im seriously considering a Glanza as a super upgrade from my 106 quicky:cool:. My only concern is the upkeep of the car such as oil changing every 10,000 kilometres etc. So having said that, how hard would u say it is to do this for someone with a basic knowledge of how a car functions?

Cheers :)

drew-turbo

Member +
Hiya guys im Ricky and im seriously considering a Glanza as a super upgrade from my 106 quicky:cool:. My only concern is the upkeep of the car such as oil changing every 10,000 kilometres etc. So having said that, how hard would u say it is to do this for someone with a basic knowledge of how a car functions?

Cheers :)

its simple enough theres guides on here etc if you follow them you shouldnt go wrong.
welcome get rid of pug there crap :)

Kelly

Member +
Hiya,

I really wouldn't consider these cars high maintenance at all and there are some extremley helpfull tutorials on this site which guide you through such things as an oil change etc.
And there's always the forum to ask should you get stuck with anything.

If you choose to buy a starlet hope you find yourself a nice one, and welcome to the forum :)

Rickeh

Member +
Thx for the welcoming guys, yeah i had a ganda at the helpful tutorial there. I still wanted ur opinion since u all probly know the job well enough :)
Everytime i look on this forum i want a glanza even more :p

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Welcome along to TGTT...

I find the GT a very easy car to work on, glanza is pretty much the same car so would be just as easy to work on...