Hello from Dominican Republic

Dirocie

Fresh Recruit
Hi everyone I have a slightly modified EP91 Glanza V , I hope to learn and share good information . Cheers

Welcome mate been to the dominican republic twice top country stopped at punta cana and puerto plata put some pics of the car up mate

Last edited:
thanks, I'm proud to hear that, I hope you enjoyed our beautiful beaches
Yes mate top beaches went to a few other places while we was there including santo domingo do you know greg that works on the monster trucks ? we had a good laugh with him drinking the rum

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Welcome to the forum mate!

We have a few other members from Dom, is the starlet culture growing there?

Hope you enjoy ur stay!
Happy posting!
Kon

Barretta

Member +
Hi everyone I have a slightly modified EP91 Glanza V , I hope to learn and share good information . Cheers

I dnt supposed you car is a black glanza with white wheels and wicked big front brakes and rear too. I was in santo domingo and the car was park near the city center.

Dirocie

Fresh Recruit
I dnt supposed you car is a black glanza with white wheels and wicked big front brakes and rear too. I was in santo domingo and the car was park near the city center.

yes i live in santo domingo i have a black glanza with white wheels , but i have the stock brakes ... the starlet culture is growing fast , here there are several with the same description

Barretta

Member +
yes i live in santo domingo i have a black glanza with white wheels , but i have the stock brakes ... the starlet culture is growing fast , here there are several with the same description

The one i saw had red calipers, it looked like wilwoods

mr2 rev3

Member +
Welcome matey like above ive been before and it was lovely :rockon: definitely going back....When i was there i didn't really see many modded cars, done up etc...i seen lots of crazy driving though :haha: and a nice white evo 6:cool: