Hello from NI

Scooby

Member +
Another N.Ireland member on board :)

Thought id pop in and say hello, some of the N.Ireland members might know me off RMS

Bought a Glanza V around a month ago, before that I had an MR2 Turbo Rev3

Have to say the Glanza has to be the most fun car ive owned

Spec-

1996 Glanza V

Lowered 40mm
BLITZ Dump Valve
Apexi Power Intake
HKS Cat back Stainless steel exhaust system
Toyota Front & Rear Strut braces
16" Rays Engineering Alloys
JP Performance Manifold
JP Performance Decat/Downpipe
Walbro Fuel Pump
HKS FCD
Prosport Boost Gauge
Prosport Oil Pressure Gauge

Have a FSE FPR and HKS actuator waiting to go on when I order my EBC. And I know I didnt make a wise move with the manifold/decat choice but its done now. AI Autosport here in N.Ireland had no problems fitting them so hopefully get good usage before the manifold cracks, touch wood it wont :p

i113030.jpg

i213030.jpg

i313030.jpg

They are the only pics I have at the min, will get a few more hopefully at the weekend

Last edited:

Matchew

Member +
Welcome to the site fella real nice car you got,

Those wheels look like rota grids as apposed to rays though matey

Scooby

Member +
Thanks for the welcome.

As for the wheels, you can see the glue marks where the Rays stickers used to be, so I think they are genuine rays wheels. They do look identical to the grids tho

Last edited:

Matchew

Member +
Thanks for the welcome.

As for the wheels, you can see the glue marks where the Rays stickers used to be, so I think they are genuine rays wheels.

Fair does matey, alot of people in the past have stickered them up as rays, but nevertheless cracking motor get some more pics up:)

Phil

Super Moderator
innovate ravs id guess, but anyhow, they would have a metal plaque on the inner rim easy to spot, if they are rays.

Phil

iamrab

Member +
welcome along mate but glue on your wheels doesnt means you have genuine wheels lol

they are "ravs" nots "rays" slight difference they dont make te37's in multi fit :)

your car looks very well enjoy

rab

Last edited:

Ted

Member +
welcome mate, you mentioned using ai autosport, you wont go wrong there, good chaps and reasonable too .

Scooby

Member +
welcome mate, you mentioned using ai autosport, you wont go wrong there, good chaps and reasonable too .

Yeh they know there stuff, been up a few times talkin to Phil. When I order my EBC next week, ill be going back up to get my actuator, fpr and EBC fitted and then all set up and a rolling road session.

Good lads, know their stuff :)