hello to everyone

hello everyone i have been a member fro quite a while and i have just brought my first starlet!! its a glanza turbo i got from a guy in london and his dad owns wifhbitz!!

largepic.asp

largepic.asp

largepic.asp

dont know if the pics will work not really sure how it works lol

corofin12345

Member +
hello everyone i have been a member fro quite a while and i have just brought my first starlet!! its a glanza turbo i got from a guy in london and his dad owns wifhbitz!!

largepic.asp

largepic.asp

largepic.asp

dont know if the pics will work not really sure how it works lol

go into photobucket.com and set up an account.."its free" and wen u upload pictures from ur computer bring the cursor under the picture u ave uploaded and ull c link options.. left click "img code" 2 highlight and then right click 2 copy.. then paste it here.. looking forward 2 c ur pics :)

corofin12345

Member +
no bothers.. feel free 2 rep me..haha.:p ..absoultly sweet mate.. was thinking of doin that 2 my intercooler cover 2...

yeh well my blitz fmic arrives on thursday so that will be goin on there gunna spray it red with the blitz white on the front hopefully get some red samco as well

CMR

Member +
craigmart92... the 92 I guess means 1992 which makes you what 17?

I presume its not insured correctly being a Glanza V..

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
craigmart92... the 92 I guess means 1992 which makes you what 17?

I presume its not insured correctly being a Glanza V..

its his car he can do what he wants to m8 ,and he said he does anyway 2800 tpft seems right for 17 yr old ......

I dont mind you asking at all mate, im with quinn direct thanks for all the positive comments to guys you seem like a really nice bunch of people