Hello

Tiny

Fresh Recruit
Just thought I would say hi

I currently have a black Mk1b mr2 and recently took a trip in my mate lees glanza and well the more i think about it the more i want to fit a bit of madness to the mr2 so 4E-FTE it is.

They use exactly the same gearbox, mounts and apart from some custom Exhaust pipework, plumbing and the cambelt end mount it should all go together nicely.

Look forward to raiding the classifieds and meeting some of you soon :drive:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Welcome mate,

I have to say im shocked you want to go for a 4EFTE conversion on the MR2 when you can get a 3SGTE conversion done and you get 300HP with the most basic mods.

Sounds interesting though, will be pretty laggy with a bigger turbo too with the heavier shell then the starlet..... Whats your plans?

skyinsurance

Member +
Welcome mate,

I have to say im shocked you want to go for a 4EFTE conversion on the MR2 when you can get a 3SGTE conversion done and you get 300HP with the most basic mods.

Sounds interesting though, will be pretty laggy with a bigger turbo too with the heavier shell then the starlet..... Whats your plans?

I think Tiny wants to do things a little differently.. The 1.5 (3SGTE) conversion is pretty popular but the 4EFTE hasn't been done before.