help identifying anti roll bar?

pig666eon

Member +
just took this off the gt i have it beside a oem one

the one i took off is 25mm in dia, has flat ends not like the oem round ones and had solid mounts not rubber

this would have been on when it came out of japan ect so i wouldnt say its a whiteline or anything like that

here is some pics

68534c13.jpg

a264556d.jpg

96edf8c0.jpg

pig666eon

Member +
right on the money dude just back in here no i went out to see what else i could spot, seen a bit of yellow in a scrap and i scraped some more and its all yellow trd it is so

finally getting some free goodies haha painted black tho what can you do wont stop it from doing its job anyway, ill get it resprayed when i can

does yours have the solid mounts aswell?

dac69er

Super Moderator
not sure what you mean by solid mounts???

i got mine from jay. had stock droplinks on it and some new poly D-bushes.

i have been meaning to fit it for about 4 years but never got round to it ;)

pig666eon

Member +
the mounts that were on were solid like solid plastic absolutely no play in them at all, i have oem droplinks on it aswell

ah easy enough fitted just a bit lazy id say haha what size is yours did you measure it?

dac69er

Super Moderator
ah right. cant remember mate. its just on a shelf in the garage. forgot i had it until this thread reminded me its not silly thick though :)

pig666eon

Member +
its 24mm i just checked there on a site, haha you have to get it fitted lad bit of a waste sitting on a shelf

here is a pic of the scraped area someone didnt like yellow....

898a3932.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
i know mate. have 3 cars and a bike to mod so it took a bit of a back seat. i will get round to it one day though!