help identifying parts

ryandavis

Banned
alreeeet dudes, need some help identifying some parts..

1st. the intercooler is advertised as a BLITZ unit for an ep91 or ep82...?
can any1 verify this & what it would cost new

blitsintercooler.jpg

2nd. the mani is adverised as a toyosport mani for eithr an ep91 or ep82...?
again can any1 verify this & what it would cost new? and what would be better mani this or say a wepr mild steel unit as thats the othr 1 i had an eye on.?

toyosport.jpg

any help will be much appreciated and repped!

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Dunno on the FMIC but the mani i would stay away from, have red report's that there cheap £89 an crack with in a few wk's/moth's so save up the extra dolla and get a mani from a trader on hear....

sanchez

Member +
The intercooller looks like Blitz from what i can see, but it should have blitz on the cooler itself and i think on the piping aswell..retail for £800+ mate

The mani, i saw the same one posted up yesterday, from Toyosport but imo i wouldnt bother with it, go for a decent mani from wepr or zisco mate.

Are these things you are looking to buy? if so ask for closer pics of the intercooler and for blitz markings :)

ryandavis

Banned
alri cool.. i thought that the toyosporst products were quite expensive £89 id spend more than that for 1 lol.. nice 1 mate..

any1 on the fmic??

ryandavis

Banned
The intercooller looks like Blitz from what i can see, but it should have blitz on the cooler itself and i think on the piping aswell..retail for £800+ mate

The mani, i saw the same one posted up yesterday, from Toyosport but imo i wouldnt bother with it, go for a decent mani from wepr or zisco mate.

Are these things you are looking to buy? if so ask for closer pics of the intercooler and for blitz markings :)

well im just after seeing them in an add both for 330euro so i was thinking about jumping on them.. especially the blitz fmic if it is what its suposed 2 be.
im nt sure what the blits 1s look like because iv only ever seen them fitted, cheers sanchez..!

is any 1 using/ used this mani b4?

dac69er

Super Moderator
the cooler 100% isnt blitz. looks like a forced intercooler. look at the right angle bends!!!!!

the mani is yet another cheapo stainless attempt that will crack within a few weeks or month if your lucky!

sanchez

Member +
Lol pretty much matey unless its blitz which it dosent look like now.

Get a mani from a trader on here, as said wepr and zisco are the way forward :rockon:

And nick at td is doing some nice j performance i think it was fmic kits.

ryandavis

Banned
Lol pretty much matey unless its blitz which it dosent look like now.

Get a mani from a trader on here, as said wepr and zisco are the way forward :rockon:

And nick at td is doing some nice j performance i think it was fmic kits.

thats the fmic i was guna get in the new yr just when i seen the NOT BLITZ 1@ that price i thought...... yano lol

cheers 4 all the help btw!!