Help needed for FPR settings

Glanzabonanza

Fresh Recruit
Ive got a fse fuel regulator and had it set at 2.8/2.9ish bar when i was running a ct9 hybrid. Now im running a standard ct9 with only 0.7 bar of boost. Im in the process of sorting the hybrid out but for the moment what would be a safe setting for me to adjust it to?

Thanks in advance.

tommrs

Member +
from what ive read and been told 45psi ( 3.1 bar ) is classed as safe for 1 bar of boost! stock pressure is around 33.81psi ( 2.3 bar ) so imo id set it at around 2.3-2.5bar ! providing its a stock engine set up? fuel pump?, standard injectors etc.??? dont know if anyone can confirm but id set it about that! mine on an engine with short route fmic,relocated filter,mild steel mani and downpipe, 3inch straight through exhaust, 255 fuel pump, apexi neo afc, kv85 leads,0.8 bar ct9 is set at 2.5 as an estimate and afr is near enough bang on! hope this helped a little! ( sorry for rambling ) :)

from what ive read and been told 45psi ( 3.1 bar ) is classed as safe for 1 bar of boost! stock pressure is around 33.81psi ( 2.3 bar ) so imo id set it at around 2.3-2.5bar ! providing its a stock engine set up? fuel pump?, standard injectors etc.??? dont know if anyone can confirm but id set it about that! mine on an engine with short route fmic,relocated filter,mild steel mani and downpipe, 3inch straight through exhaust, 255 fuel pump, apexi neo afc, kv85 leads,0.8 bar ct9 is set at 2.5 as an estimate and afr is near enough bang on! hope this helped a little! ( sorry for rambling ) :)

im running 11 psi / 0.8 bar of boost at the moment to fit my fpr shall i run the same 2.5?
ive got hks fcd, full exhaust n decat, hks actuator bov, hks filter

im guna run a bar when my fmic is on and set it to 45 psi as thats what eveyone else seems to run it at then get it checked on the rollers