help oil pressure valve

oh no i stripped it to bare block for it to be rebored so it would sit flush in the van shit shit shit. sump off ive got to find it now man whats it actrally do on these toyota engines

BallıGee

Member +
dont worry mate i bought a new one from toyota for about 20 pound just means you have to open the sump up

and its a pressure relif vavle not to sure how thick the washer has to be

so is that what it is. dont you get the washer with it better order one up tomoz then lol man hate gettings sealant off sumps i do it enough on vauxhalls lol. what washer did you use dude

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43887

the thick washer on the oil pressure valve in the sump please tell me more what do i need for a start ive forgotten to even put it on while rebuilding my engine where can i get the washer from ive got a 5e its got a new 4e oil pump on it im really scared now as ive just read about aze b big ends going

thanks for glanzagee for help on this need to no more as aze b thread has scared me when hes big ends went on man im scared

any one no much what wash ect what one am i using for 4e, 5e ??

KrissyB

Member +
dont be like that tell us all how thick !!!

p.s how many miles u got on yours now

About 2 minutes of running fella lol. Still not finished everyone coming back down over next few weeks to get on it.

You dont want it to thick as too much pressure impedes the engine and causes more resistance.

I'd double the thickness of the original or double up on one the same thickness