Help please and opinions.

henners

Member +
Ive done a search but cant find anythink.

Im in the process of having my engine rebuilt using scat rods and wieseco 74.5mm pistons, rings and pins. Also having all new bearings gaskets and new oil pump also a Zep 2mm metal headgasket.

Basically im going to be running a TD04L turbo kit.
Ive already got WEPR evo mani and decat, oil and water lines.
Got the turbo and rad.

Fitted to the car already is FSE fuel pressure reg, HKS FCD, Apexi AVCR, Walbro fuel pump, 8.5mm manacore leads, irridium plugs heat range 7, auto fixed front mount intercooler and pipe work for TD04 kit and straight through kakimoto exhaust.

I also have (not yet fitted though) Greddy emanage blue and all nesserary wiring harnesses, 440cc injectors. Never got round to fitting these due to losing compression.

Once the engine is complete and i have it back it will then be fitted to the car ready to be started.
My only conserns are can i start the car and run it in for 500miles untill i can get it mapped?
I can turn the boost down to 05bar on the avcr which was setup on the old ct9?
Bassicaly i dont fancy getting the emanage fitted and setup, mapped for the first turn of the key.

Thanks all help appreciated.

lennyEP82

Member +
im prettuy sure it will be fine as long as the boost is kept to an absolute minimum, id get it mapped asap tho tbh. also you wont need the fcd with the e-manage just incase you didnt know:) hope this helps

Rory

Lifer
Run it in under standard fuel cut.
Take the FCD off and put the FPR to the standard fuel presure.

That way you will have all the safety features of the standard ECU in place.

Then after 500 oe so miles, get the Emanage fitted and mapped.

Jobs a good un.