help please asap 5e timing marks and setup

hey up people im currently finishing building my 5e that im having loads of trouble with!

my setup is......

5e bottom end using 5e pistons etc, 5e head with 4e cams and 4e distributor running 1.9mm head gasket on td04l ........ running 4e timing

compression is 130psi over all 4 cylinders. does this sound right?

i had the 4e head on before but due to oil pissing out the exhaust manifold i decided to bolt the 5e head on to see if the head was the cause of the problem.... now the car will not start its getting fuel and i have a spark! now i think the timing is out...

can someone tell me if this is right???

i put the marker on the bottom pully so it lined up with the 0 on the plastic cover.
the rocker cover was off so i lined the cams up with the white line that lines up across the cam teeth, so the cam belt was put on with the the above ^^^lined up.

i then put the dizzy in and lined the marker up on the dizzy to the end of the exhaust cam.

the cam pully was also put on the 4e marking?

could someone plese tell me where im going wrong and where i should be lining it up if i have gone wrong? pics if possible

cheers Dean

forgot to add i already had it running on the 4e markings when i had the 4e head but since i swapped the head for the 5e head it having non of it, can any1 confirm what mark to put it on on the bottom pully?

cheers Dean

Texx

Super Moderator
timingmark1.png

timingmark2.png

timingmark3.png

timingmark4.png