help...plz anyone.big water problems

aj123

Fresh Recruit
:mad:hello folks ever since i got my new recon hybrid turbo ive noticed that my water system has been pressureising more than normal as water is bein chucked into expansion tank,so i swaped back to standered turbo to try to cure the problem but hasnt solved it,also have changed thurmostat,radiator and heater matrix,but still hasnt made a differance,no signs of headgasket problems eaither,can any one help as clueless at the min,thanks
aj

danb87

South East England Area Rep
seen this a fw times come up recently, is this since you have changed the boost? or was it happening when car was standard on standard boost aswell?

i found this happened too mine due too the heaggasket waterways being blocked, changed it for an athena racing gasket an now no probelms atall.

aj123

Fresh Recruit
hi mate,was runin just over 1bar when fitted hybrid,then lowered boost to 0.7 bar due to new turbo,had some rusty gunk gooy stuff in the heater matrix,ive put new matrix in and drained water a few times to check for rust etc but no more signs,do you think water ways could still be blocked?