Help with a friends ep91 4efte conversion

triple j

Member +
A friend bought this from a place in dublin, he didnt no it was converted over and badly at that, first thing i saw that was its was useing the n/a map sensor and not boosting just hitting fuel cut so i put the turbo map sensor on and i wont even start with it, its a bad conversion with wires every place, where do i start.

Last edited:

triple j

Member +
Ok me and a mate have everything cleaned up, wiring cleaned up, new dizzy cap and arm, temp sensor, timing was at 25 degrees its now back to 10, now the car will still not run wit the turbo map sensor fitted but runs ok wit the stupid n/a sensor on it, getting codes 34 turbo pressure signal likely due to the n/a sensor, and code 42 speed sensor signal, any ideas maybe the turbo map sensor we have is faulty.

Last edited:

ben10

Member +
Ok me and a mate have everything cleaned up, wiring cleaned up, new dizzy cap and arm, temp sensor, timing was at 25 degrees its now back to 10, now the car will still not run wit the turbo map sensor fitted but runs ok wit the stupid n/a sensor on it, getting codes 34 turbo pressure signal likely due to the n/a sensor, and code 42 speed sensor signal, any ideas maybe the turbo map sensor we have is faulty.

you tryed another turbo map sensor....bit srange that the n/a 1 works but not the turbo one, thought they share the same pin out on the ecu....just check the pin outs on the ecu aswell and make sure they are the same between the 4efe and 4efte