help with a sticker?

Jayd.m

Member +
what those the LSD in this pic mean? second line from bottom. its a sticker on the driverside door jam

caroz.jpg

corofin12345

Member +
check and see does your car have a lsd fitted... jack up the front of the car and spin one wheel and if the other one spins the same way you have an lsd

Derek

Lifer
I would imagine thats the code is for a lsd gearbox and the one above is the one without the lsd. Should be stamped on the box i think. open to correction.

Jayd.m

Member +
ye im 90% sure it hasnt mate, i looked at the little metal thing in the engine bay & a lad on this site said if it has a B its got a LSD & if its an A it hasnt, something along them lines maybe sum1 can clarifly? mine has got an A i think?

dellybeans

Member +
Yeah a mate pointed this same label out to me the other day and was ment ask about it ? My third gear is knacked so was going to replace the box soon ?It has starlet wrote on it so I reckon was replaced all ready .

corofin12345

Member +
a non oem lsd glanza will have "trans :c56-02a" and the oem lsd fitted glanza has "trans :c56-02b"... if it is the second one dont get 2 excited cause the gearbox could of been changed on the car.. worth a look anyway man

Texx

Super Moderator
That's a tyre pressure label. The bottom 2 would be the different tyre sizes and pressures for the space saver.

Sigma

Member +
what those the LSD in this pic mean? second line from bottom. its a sticker on the driverside door jam

caroz.jpg

It's the pressures for the space saver.

You'll need to check your chassis number regarding the diff.

**EDIT**

The LSD cars came with a 16" spacesaver! :)