help with phones

DannyBoi

Member +
hello everyone well today i saw the g1 and i love it and want one now lol heres the problem its 250+ to buy on ebay and i got an upgrade recently say 4 months ago now dose anyone kno if i walk into the tmob shop if they will give me a new upgrade at a price of course? wether its add money monthly or deducting wot i got atm ??

allso how dose insurence work? if i take out insurence how long have i gota wait befor i can destory my phone to get new one lol

my other question is the g1 is on a constent internet suply dose that mean if the phone was stolen could it be traced? with my sim out of the phone?

thx all help apreicated!

Craig_GT

Lifer
hello everyone well today i saw the g1 and i love it and want one now lol heres the problem its 250+ to buy on ebay and i got an upgrade recently say 4 months ago now dose anyone kno if i walk into the tmob shop if they will give me a new upgrade at a price of course? wether its add money monthly or deducting wot i got atm ??

allso how dose insurence work? if i take out insurence how long have i gota wait befor i can destory my phone to get new one lol

my other question is the g1 is on a constent internet suply dose that mean if the phone was stolen could it be traced? with my sim out of the phone?

thx all help apreicated!

answer to the first question, ur best askin tmob themselves.

answer to second question, if u break the phone they replace u with a new one but its the same model so thats no good for you. also they ask you for the old phone back incase it can be fixed.

third question, not sure.

sounds like your planning to bump ur insurance :haha:

my solution if you dont like your phone, would be sell yours, buy the new one and keep your sim for the new phone.

www.envirofone.com buy phones for decent money.

Craig

Iain@CRD

Lifer
First off i work for them.

Lets start, T-Mobile wont issue you the G1 whilst your still in contract or not up for renewal. You'll have to pay the RRP for the G1.

With regards to insurance i hope you have read all the details, if you decide to bump the insurance or your phone has a fault that the warranty wont cover then most insurance companies charge your first replacement at £50 then £25 therefore after.

No the G1 cannot be traced. It probally could but T-Mobile wont do that, thats the sole purpose of companies offering insurance.

Iain

DannyBoi

Member +
ah right well that sorted me out ^^ i think im goin to open a new contract up to get the phone and downgrade the contract i got atm and give it to my gf to use untill i can cancle it. wots the lowest i can be downgraded beats? currently on flex 35

also atm if i go over my set amount of minits i get charged for what i use when i ask to be downgraded will they be able to make it so when she hits the minits shes aloud she cant use it anymore? i did have that option when i 1st took the contract out