Help..!!

Ok - So i justs signed up as a paid memeber (Go Me!), and the 2 reasons I signed up I cant seem to work out how to do..

a) I cant see anywhere that will allow me to setup a garage :'(
b) I cant seem to find anywhere that will allow me to upload images directly to tgtt.com

Help!! :confused:

lingl9z

Member +
Ok - So i justs signed up as a paid memeber (Go Me!), and the 2 reasons I signed up I cant seem to work out how to do..

a) I cant see anywhere that will allow me to setup a garage :'(
b) I cant seem to find anywhere that will allow me to upload images directly to tgtt.com

Help!! :confused:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/newentry.php?c=0

Make your members garage there mate

You can't upload images straight to TGTT you've still gotta use image hosting sites.

Hope this helps mate

Mike_ep91

Member +
contact one of the mods about posting the members garage.i had same problem before and they sorted it.

franza1 or g.v1.3 the will sort ya out.

you need to set up an account on photobucket so you can upload the pics to tgtt.
have you tried the photo arena for posting pics?if thats not working the mods will sort it out for you.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/newentry.php?c=0

Make your members garage there mate

You can't upload images straight to TGTT you've still gotta use image hosting sites.

Hope this helps mate

"Suspected_Psycho, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home"

Oh i was under the impression you can actually upload pics straight to tgtt? How come under the User CP, at the bottom left, theres a section that says "Attachments" and under the Garage on the "My Stuff" theres an attachment manager?

Puck It, shoulda read up on that before signing up :(

Thanks for the help kids!

lingl9z

Member +
It times a while to come through once you've become registered but do as mike said and speak to Franza1 or gv1.3 and they'll sort that for you!