Help!!!

MiSS_GT&s

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys :)(once again), stil pretty new and still havn't managed to pay subscription to this forum so dont have a clue how to post my question in tha relavant topic, once again need some help!

I have an ep82 and have just got a td04 set up installed, inc fmic, fpr, uprated fuel pump and uprated discs n pads!! Im in need of the EManage Blue apartently?? i have found one second hand EMB for around £300 ( inc basic n injector harness and map sensor.. ) dont know if this is a good deal? Anyone have a clue where i can buy this Emanage Blue and are they recomended with this setup?? also will i need to upgrade my injectors to run at 1bar?

Secondly TM dev and Monster motor sport are the only recomended tuning companys i know of and they are way to far... so anywhere in or around London recomended for setting up the Emanage once i get it and to put in on a rollin rd?

Sorry to bug u all but hope someone can help as i all i know of is my celica, not a clue on starlet yet!

Thanksss 4 reading Peeps!!!;) X

danb87

South East England Area Rep
emanage blue will be fine for that setup, tm dev uses a company in crawley sussex i beleive too doo there tuning. price sounds good too me if it comes with everything needed. i think the standard injectors will be fine.

MiSS_GT&s

Fresh Recruit
Cheers dan, i was a little worried driving it to sussex its around 70 miles away! The boost cont was originally setup for my ct9 and was spiking! maybe i should get it recovered up there??

danb87

South East England Area Rep
where bouts in london do you live? there might be a local tuning place that can fit an tune it for you more locally, if you was too take it easy im sure it wud be fine too drive.

MiSS_GT&s

Fresh Recruit
where bouts in london do you live? there might be a local tuning place that can fit an tune it for you more locally, if you was too take it easy im sure it wud be fine too drive.

E London, may just drive it no boost!! but if u do know of any places in london let me know pleasee!

thankksss