helpful info section

Is there anyway for this to be updated?

As I think their are a good few more bits of info that could be added in, for example:

Gearbox / LSD / Chassis
-removing driveshafts and pics of how to count splines (i'm sure I did one somewhere, with them in bits)

Electrics / ECU / Diagnostics / ICE
-A bulb list, detailing what kind of bulbs
eg ep82
Rear cluster - reverse = xxx
brakes = xxx
indicators = xxx
Interior -Cabin light = xxx
-dial bulbs = 4x xxx 3x xxx
-Window motor repairs and alternative motors to use (a mod has been made aware of a previous thread already)

Just a general update of them, as there is alot of info that could be added in :)

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Yes this is true..

Every one that ask's for a window motor i normaly post saying a hilux will work jus gotta change plug's..

If it was a sticky then a search would bring this up to them...

when doing the new posts search it seems thats been added in, so thats one item off the list! :D

But I still think there is alot of simple stuff out there that would be great to be added to the helpful info section.

Oh also my guide for a rear fog lamp as that will help keep the starlets looking nice and clean from the back, no nasty stuck on fog lamps on the rear.

Texx

Super Moderator
We try and catch most of the useful information posts that pop up in the forums and get them shifted to the helpful info section, but some can get overlooked and missed.

You can find a thread in each technical section that's basically a fast track to getting new or overlooked information added to helpful info section. I've linked the relevant threads below:

Awesomely Helpful Info Section - member submissions

Engine / Fueling / Turbo
Gearbox / LSD / Chassis
Bodywork / Paint / Styling
Electrics / ECU / Diagnostics / ICE
Suspension / Tyres / Brakes / Wheels

Either new information or a link to an existing thread can be posted into the above relevant topic thread and shortly after you should be able to find the information up in the Awesomely Helpful Info Section.

I hope that's of some use. :)