Hertfordshire Meet - Hatfield Sunday May 2nd

TO82

Member +
Well guys haven't arranged a meet for a while now, so whos up for it?

Sunday 2nd of May, The Forum multistory Car park AL10 9AB

From 6pm onwards?

Meet.jpg

Get your names down :)

Ant

Member +
I'll be along there to meet some owners, is the Forum on college lane?

1. TO82
2. D3N0
3. Potts
4. Ant

munday

Member +
I'll be there representing the NA powers (NA vs boost battle i think ;) )

1. TO82
2. D3N0
3. Potts
4. Ant
5. Munday

The usual crew from uni will turn up too probably :rockon:

TO82

Member +
Will certainly try to get down there. May have a wedding that eve but if not I'm there :)

Cool mate hopefully see you there :)

And munday Fuck NA :slap: When a stock turbo ed 1300 with full interior, can pull on a 1800 VVC fully striped Metro in 2nd and 3rd :rolleyes: :haha:

Come on guys get your names down :)

P.s That metro is pritty quick ;)

Last edited:

TO82

Member +
Not gonna be able to make the meet :( Sorry guys, as far as i know there is a big meet on at south mimms services think its a honda meet, on the sunday from about 3pm so get yourselves down there if your about.

BC-Japman

Fresh Recruit
I might pop down for that, i dont know any of you guys but its only round the corner and i havnt been to a meet in a while so what the hell.

1. TO82
2. D3N0
3. Potts
4. Ant
5. Munday
6. BC-Japman

munday

Member +
Not gonna be able to make the meet :( Sorry guys, as far as i know there is a big meet on at south mimms services think its a honda meet, on the sunday from about 3pm so get yourselves down there if your about.

pulled on me through 2nd and 3rd? Got the jump and the got reeled in more like ;) ct9 don't even bother.

Weather isn't looking great today. And as TO82 isn't even gonna turn up to his own meet it isn't looking promising. Ha.

I'll be at mimms for a bit I reckon, so if anyone sees a metro there come up and have a chat :)