Herts, Beds, Bucks Meet

ryanerak

Member +
Hi, been speaking to a couple of people who would be interested in a Herts, Beds & Bucks meet, so decided to try and sort one out.

Location -

Ashridge Park,
Little Gaddesden
Berkhamsted
Hertfordshire

Time - 13'00

I would suggest that we all meet for 12'30 at Sainsburys in Dunstable before hand though

A) incase anyone is unsure of how to get to Ashridge we all just go together

B) Incase the weather is rubbish & somewhere undercover would be a better choice

C) so we can stock up on munch for the day

Sainsburys address is

2 - 8 Luton Road
Dunstable
Bedfordshire
LU5 4RF

Plan is after were done at Ashridge, convoy to Bluewater for the UKSC meet. Hopefully we can get a decent turn out.

Cheers

Ryan

Last edited:

enright82

Member +
yer that should be good mate, im there, and i know theres loads of starlets out there, if we can get all starlets not just turbos, that broadends the boundries. evn if we just get peolpe who are intrested. the more the merrier, blatently going for a drive after then pizza hut for munch...

1)ryanerak
2)Ben
3) Enright82

Pumba_GT

Member +
1)ryanerak
2)Ben
3) Enright82
4) Pumba_GT

Milton Keynes will be good location, but it's all up to the majority preferences.

Jules-B

Member +
1)ryanerak
2)Ben
3) Enright82
4) Pumba_GT
5) Jules-B In a red old skl golf:p

I think ashridge would be a great place, good to take photos etcetc

D3N0

Member +
1)ryanerak
2)Ben
3) Enright82
4) Pumba_GT
5) Jules-B In a red old skl golf
6)D3N0

ryanerak

Member +
ashridge sounds like the best place to me, would get some awesome photos. could meet at asda in dunstable 1st incase people dont know where ashridge is. could get some food & stuff from there aswell. plenty of ice cream at ashridge! lol

Ben89

Lifer
it could be worse mate you could be following in a 1000cc mini!!!!!! but o well gt will be here soon hopefully!!!

Ben89

Lifer
well its a long story, but basically a bloke my dad knows who imports cars for a living was going to get me one, but basically i havent heard anything for months so iv decided to put my mini up for sale in next couple of weeks and hopefully just by one at the end of april when i get my no claims. just going to take my time to find one and hopefully get a nce example!!

ryanerak

Member +
anyone else? whats everyone thinking then, do you want to meet at ashridge, or do you want to meet somewhere before hand then go there together?

enright82

Member +
it depends where every ones from, if we find out were people are from the we can pick a good place to meet then drive up, or just meet at ashridge at a certain time, im not fussed, im game for whatever :)

1) ryanerak - Dunstable
2) Ben
3) Enright82 - Dunstable
4) Pumba_GT
5) Jules-B In a red old skl golf
6) D3N0
7) StarletGlanzaTurbo
8) v1kkm