Herts Uni Glanza

jabran200

Member +
i live in nw london, but go uni there, unofrtunately sold my starlet about 2 years ago now lol but i still hang about here.

jabran200

Member +
o i see what course you doing?

u know much about them then? cus i dont reali know alot tbh

Yeh i learnt a fair bit about them, I got to know a fair bit about them as my brother owns a garage so any work we do is done by ourselves as its the only way you can know its done right.

I do motorsport technology there first yr. Still like the starlets, but i am now turbocharging a micra which once finished will be more fun to drive then the glanza as no one expects a micra to have 130+bhp lol or turbo for that matter. It's almost complete gonna be adding the final touches next weekend.

chinaone

Member +
Yeh i learnt a fair bit about them, I got to know a fair bit about them as my brother owns a garage so any work we do is done by ourselves as its the only way you can know its done right.

I do motorsport technology there first yr. Still like the starlets, but i am now turbocharging a micra which once finished will be more fun to drive then the glanza as no one expects a micra to have 130+bhp lol or turbo for that matter. It's almost complete gonna be adding the final touches next weekend.

Dude, might have to give you a shout when i am near by. Nice project man.
What meet you goto now a days, still have the skyline?

D3N0

Member +
lol its me that owns the black glanza, with the gold with polished lipped rims. its always parked nearest to the security gates with the other cars that are worth owning. anywayz whats sup?

D3N0

Member +
not really, but you got my number. just give us a call and we can all link up. looking forward to the herts starlet turbo meet though

StarletGlanzaTurbo

Fresh Recruit
not really, but you got my number. just give us a call and we can all link up. looking forward to the herts starlet turbo meet though

you know what i called you a while ago, cus i was bored with my mate n we was jus about in hatfield.
and laura said she had seen u earlier...
im hoping to get a front mount sorted and decat, but you know my car is stef's old one it aint got no back shocks atm so i dont reali like driving it all. it cant be doin the car any good

D3N0

Member +
lol, did you serious buy stephs old car....
how much did u pay for that as it was a pile a shit last time i saw stephs car.
i wouldnt ahve bought it.

StarletGlanzaTurbo

Fresh Recruit
lol, did you serious buy stephs old car....
how much did u pay for that as it was a pile a shit last time i saw stephs car.
i wouldnt ahve bought it.

bruv i kno, bere shit had happend with that car i dint kno about laura told me afta i got it. but what can you do? too late now. most the stuff is sorted now, jus need to get sum sort of suspension set-up. and new pads for it.
is the meet during the day or isit at night?
when you about at uni?