Hey Guys and Girls

m14caa

Member +
Hey lovely people, been comin on here a bit recently again so i thought i would say hi again, joined up ages ago but aint been on in a while.

My name is Macca, 25 from Romford essex

I have owned my 97 glanza for over 2 years, gone through 3 gearboxes and an engine lol, good going i must say:drive:.

I want to put some pics on here but dont no if that is ok to put them on this newbie page or now, can i mod/ admin let me no if that is ok

Thanks

m14caa

Member +
Bit marmite really

This is geraldine lol

Mycarandwheels076.jpg

Mycarandwheels079.jpg

Mycarandwheels077.jpg

This was a while ago she has changed a bit since

sanchez

Member +
Looks clean mate, loving the dish on the rear wheels, they euro wheels?
What you done to it since then mate? pics? :D

m14caa

Member +
Ye euro style wheels, 9J on the rear 7.5J on the front, i took all badges and stickers off of her and put rim tape round the lips cos i hit a massive curb and bent one of the rears slightly so its to hide it lol, dont think it was on coilovers then either, put fully adjustable BC coilovers on aswell

m14caa

Member +
Ye borbet A's

Fair enough, thats why i said bit marmite as some people dont like the look of it but thx for ur honesty

jonny-boi32

Member +
Ye borbet A's

Fair enough, thats why i said bit marmite as some people dont like the look of it but thx for ur honesty

there is a wee polo near me with them on it lowered and what not, now it looks well because its a euro car, but me personally i think a glanza should have jdm wheels, or sporty wheels at least.

m14caa

Member +
there is a wee polo near me with them on it lowered and what not, now it looks well because its a euro car, but me personally i think a glanza should have jdm wheels, or sporty wheels at least.

Ye i can understand where ur coming from but i wanted to be a little bit different, there are a few glanzas round my way and they are all jdm so i thought i would stand out from the crowd and play the wild card if u no what i mean lol

jonny-boi32

Member +
Ye i can understand where ur coming from but i wanted to be a little bit different, there are a few glanzas round my way and they are all jdm so i thought i would stand out from the crowd and play the wild card if u no what i mean lol

yeah fair play, good to see someone taking a different approach!!