Heya from Dorset!

MyMeganeFellApart

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys, i've already had a little chat in the Insurance forum (Was looking at a Glanza, god it's expensive to insure.) =).

I'm from the small town of Bridport, one guy i know owns a quad light GT Turbo which got me hooked and only just saw a Japanese convoy (Integra, Civic and Glanza) today so quite a few around. :p

Got a Renault Megane at the moment but i've got my eyes on a relatively clean 1990 GT Turbo with a few tasteful modifications.

I'll post back some details if i buy it, good to be here ;)

EP824U

Member +
sweet, glad u got an ep82 and not a micra :drive: just joking lads!!
welcome, this site is a fountain of ep info!

MyMeganeFellApart

Fresh Recruit
Thanks guys, got the car and i'm picking it up from Milton Keynes (Quite a way from Dorset, heh.)

Apparently the GT badge glows, what's that all about? :drive:

I'll definitely post some pictures when i've got it!

SWGLANZA

Member +
Hey there im from bridport to lol, maybe i know u, that would have been me in the glanza in that little convoy you saw. Welcome to the site btw :)

GlanzaV

Member +
hello mate welcome need more ppl from dorset on this forum lol . we have to get a south west meet going on some were.

MyMeganeFellApart

Fresh Recruit
Thanks, got the car but there's quite a bit wrong with it.

It needs new piston rings, the valve seals need to be done and the rear suspension needs replacing among other things.

weakboy2

Member +
ah thats cool, probs best putting a second hand good engine in, would be cheaper! or put the money towards forging it ;)