hi all !!

karls_car

Member +
hi all just got a glanza to day 1998, pick it up in to weeks, i think the owner was a member on here? as there is a faint mark on a window where there was a toyotagtturbo.com sticker??

106_503.jpg

karls_car

Member +
it would have had different wheels on it tho, because they only just been put on? what should the standard 0-60 be on it?

karls_car

Member +
and there is no dump valve on it, engine is completly untouched, but still get a bit of that wtchhhhh sound in hi revevs is that just how the are?

tosa2tosa

Member +
and there is no dump valve on it, engine is completly untouched, but still get a bit of that wtchhhhh sound in hi revevs is that just how the are?

it has a standard release valve which bleeds the excess air
if u wana loud noise get a proper BOV

strange that a car looking like that has a standard engine setup, possible parts removed????
oh well plenty room for improvement ;)

karls_car

Member +
yer, its a 1998, so supose they was putin evey think on the cars to get rid of parts maby??

what year did the glanza finish?

i pick it up on 14th cant wait, just hoping it will b all ok on the 200 miles back home, from leeds!

ChrisW

Lifer
Very nice car mate! Had a look at it myself when I bought my GT from there a couple of weeks ago. Also like the white alloys on white. Good ppl at WRC IMO! How much did u end up paying if you dont mind me asking bcoz if I remember correctly it was up for £6k?

karls_car

Member +
ended up pay in £5800, and they doing a few bit on it for me, just little things i was not happy with, so good deal if u ask me!!

yes very nice showroom,