Hi Everyone

gt-dan

Fresh Recruit
Hi just though i would say hi to everyone
well in dan im 18 and drive a 1994 gt starlet will get some pics up soon any questions just ask.

gt-dan

Fresh Recruit
dunno i have 1 years no claims

dan2.jpg

dan.jpg

theres a few pics

gt-dan

Fresh Recruit
thoes pics are just after i got it. got some more parts to go on it soon as the weather is abit better.

stuart

Member +
Wish my insurance was like that, 22 (3yr nocs) and still paying over a grand!

Welcome to the boards!

gt-dan

Fresh Recruit
im insured with bell direct did a quote for septemberage 19 with 2 years no claims all mods declaired £600 :)

and can anyone tell me how to put a pic up on my name?

Last edited:

Lornce

Member +
im insured with bell direct did a quote for septemberage 19 with 2 years no claims all mods declaired £600 :)

and can anyone tell me how to put a pic up on my name?

Welcome to the site,

on your user control panel (User CP) just click on Signiture and then just type in the box, however i'm not sure if you can use it until you become a paid member.

And by the way you get a very good deal on insurance! i have to pay £1100, i'm 20, 2ync, and live in a nice area! :(

gt-dan

Fresh Recruit
cant put my car in the members section so though i would post a few updates over the last few weeks the car has undergone a few changes got a FMIC, clear indicators, kyb shocks and eibach springs new clutch

25042008339.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

just a pic of how low it is.
DSC00502.jpg

slowly getting there.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
car looks well mate.....

at yor age when i had a GT i was paying £1500 3rd party and i had 2 years ncb.... how your paying soo little beats me.......