Hi first post and looking for some advice

Corolla e10

Fresh Recruit
Just a bit about my self I'm a trained mechanic but there's no work ATM so just working in a petrol station I own a corolla e10 4efe I was going to turbo that engine got everything I need but apparently it won't take the boost lol so now I'm looking into dropping the 4efte lump in but I'm no good with wiring any1 no how Easy this would be I'm guessing the engine will bolt straight in but like I said the wiring is my enemy. Has any 1 done this before I will be gatefull for any help in this thanks

dark_knight

Member +
use the search feature on the forum to find previous engine swap write-ups to avoid reposts. from the sound of things, you will need a turbo loom for starters.. & lots of patience.. :)
cheers bud and welcome along..

Reeco

Member +
welcome mate, see your from paignton, i go on holiday there...well very close :) but in reply to your question if you actualy had the turbo loom i cant see that it'd be that hard, make sure you get some pics of your corolla up to :)

weeJohn

Lifer
Wecome along, I have done this conversion, the wiring looms are not that different, all you need to do is splice the GT engine loom into the Corolla one and change the engine mounts over to the Corolla ones. The exhaust is another issue, a GT fuel pump is a good idea and intercooler needs to be attended to as well.