hi im new

GTom TURBO

Member +
Hi guys

Im the unfortunate owner of a french car (106 gti) and have decided jap is the way forward. Im decided on a gt NOT a glanza just personal preference no offence to glanza owners, im trying to find a completely standard gt but im having trouble finding 1. However im alwys coming across auto gt`s with low mileage and mint!!. My question to you all is would it be easy enough to buy a auto and convert it to a manual? Any info would be greatly appreciated

cheers lads

Tom

Welcome to the site mate.
Dont start that arguement about which car is better GT or Glanza.haha:haha:
I think it is ALOT of work to change an automatic to a manual but you could just buy an automatic if you find a clean one as they can reach upto 200BHP I believe, great for point and shoot driving. A few members have auto GT's on here with some power behind them look for Kelly's GT and Jay's lazymatic.lol.
Happy posting buddy and you'll find a clean GT on this site, check out the for sale section.
Christy

Welcome dude and what Christy said we dont want that arguement started again because we all know Glanzas are better anywayruns and hides lol. Nothing wrong with the GTI 106's bar them munching gearboxes there nippy little things for sure and good fun. You shoud have a look a Trevors section on here he has some good Starlets for sale.

Enjoy your stay dude:)

cole

Member +
get some pics up of your 106

and welcome it wont be hard to find a nice stock gt
theres car importers on here what could get you 1 from japan if you liked :)

GTom TURBO

Member +
cheers christy will take ya advice and have a look on the for sale section and try not to start any debates on wats better lol, if there is nothing i take a liking to ill just have to be patient and wait for a minter. I dont think i could cope with an auto to be fair, would have to be manual. Just out of curiousity are you running a TD04 setup christy?

corey gt
we all know Glanzas are better anyway runs and hides. lol
^^
Funny post :)

To be fair i do love the gti and she is not shy by making 130 whp on a s1 box but its time for a change and some boost :)
ill have a look at trevors section and see wats going on there...im guessing you mean his garage section?

cheers lads

Tom

cole

Member +
cheers christy will take ya advice and have a look on the for sale section and try not to start any debates on wats better lol, if there is nothing i take a liking to ill just have to be patient and wait for a minter. I dont think i could cope with an auto to be fair, would have to be manual. Just out of curiousity are you running a TD04 setup christy?

corey gt
we all know Glanzas are better anyway runs and hides. lol
^^
Funny post :)

To be fair i do love the gti and she is not shy by making 130 whp on a s1 box but its time for a change and some boost :)
ill have a look at trevors section and see wats going on there...im guessing you mean his garage section?

cheers lads

Tom

yes and others

GTom TURBO

Member +
get some pics up of your 106

and welcome it wont be hard to find a nice stock gt
theres car importers on here what could get you 1 from japan if you liked :)

I would gladly post some pictures if i had the data cable for my phone, unfortunately my dog has a thing for chewing cables :( I will try to rob 1 from me mate and get some posted up though :). Who are the car importers on this site mate might be worth a look in by the sounds of it.

cheers

Tom

cole

Member +
I would gladly post some pictures if i had the data cable for my phone, unfortunately my dog has a thing for chewing cables :( I will try to rob 1 from me mate and get some posted up though :). Who are the car importers on this site mate might be worth a look in by the sounds of it.

cheers

Tom

trever and most of the others i believe can source you cars from japan

but some specialize init like trever

Duff

Member +
Welcome to the site mate, once ya go jap you never go back! :D best of luck finding a clean GT.