Hi/Low Solenoid Bypass - help

finch53

Member +
Hi, new to the forum, first post.
placed a deposit today on a glanza. ill be the first registered keeper in the uk and the car is standard. ive seen the post about the hi low solenoid bypass but i cant seem to make sense about the 'looping' bit.
if anyone could help out with maybe more pics or a more detailed explanation i would be most grateful. this is my first turbo'd car so not really up on them as of yet but im quite mechanically minded.
ive a buddy whose was already done when he got his but hes not entirely sure on what needs to be done, if needs be i can hang on and see what looks different, just dont want to bugger owt up.
cheers, phil.

finch53

Member +
i looked at that thread cheers, its just the second picture i cant get my head around, although it has been a long day travelling and negotiating for this glanza. i imagine itll be easier to see what its all about when i pick the car up, and with being able to compare mine to my mates im sure ill get it sorted.
nice to hear from a local, im on the south side of sheffield, 10 mins to center of chesterfield, 10 mins to center of sheffield.

davehart

Member +
Well, ignore the second picture as thats how you remove the hi/lo option on a GT (EP82).

Just set it up as it is in the first picture and you will have sorted it.

Not far then, I'm literally 10 mins from chessie.

finch53

Member +
thatll be why its playing with my head then haha.
just noticed the 'ep82 setup', really need to read things instead of looking at pretty pictures.
cheers mate.

Last edited: