Hi! :P

RichP

Member +
Hey guys, i've just recently acquired a EP82:

So should be around! :)

Its in pretty good nick, no rust etc, my plan is to get it into great standard condition before i do anything else, the list is:

- Get rid of the stupid 17's (they look stupid and rub when the roads bumpy) if anyone knows the standard wheel sizes 15x? and tyre profiles that would be a great help (or if you have some standard alloys to sell :) )
- Fix courtesey light so it comes on when door is opened not just at switch.
- Fix O/S electric mirror, the N/S one works fine
- Boot lock uses a different key (that i don't have), and when popped from inside the car you need someone to lift it or it just relocks again (new lock methinks)
- Oil, Filter and Fuel filter change... (Don't know when last done) is it a standard starlet filter? (i.e. the same as the uk N/A models)
- Blanking plate because i don't have a double stack stereo.

I may need advice on some of these issues which would be appreciated, and nice to meet you all! :)

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
hi mate welcome to the site... not a bad gt as it is now the standard wheels are 14inch i have a full set for sale 45 pound and about 30 for delivery to hull i think...pm me if your interested...

lingl9z

Member +
welcome to the greatest community in the world need any help post in the technical forums! and last but not least enjoy your stay =D

Rich.