hi people new to starlet ownership

Kyle_R

Member +
hi fellas just got a ep82 starlet gt on red rota gt3's.approx 196 bhp,it has 2 x full leather sparco recliner bucket seats, momo steering wheel, blitz k1 turbo ,blitz front mount intercooler ,blitz dump valve ,oil cooler, tien front coilovers with adjustible top mounts, and more modifications like fuel pressure reg.will post pics in next few days.:rockon:

Kyle_R

Member +
:cool:i will put them up as soon as.my mate has just bought a ep91 rolling shell.which we are rebuilding so will be wanting loads of parts when im aload to post in the wanteds.ill take some pics of it tommorow:rockon:

Kyle_R

Member +
heres a few pics from the guy i have bought it off.
IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

Kyle_R

Member +
cheers guys its my first ep i have ever owned and think i got a nice 1.but it arrivestommorow we will soon see:eek:but the pics look like its a smart 1.but not to keen on the sparco leather recliners.but may like them when i see them:haha:

cheers guys its my first ep i have ever owned and think i got a nice 1.but it arrivestommorow we will soon see:eek:but the pics look like its a smart 1.but not to keen on the sparco leather recliners.but may like them when i see them:haha:

youll never turn back if you look after her trust me!!!

best a luck with it

Kyle_R

Member +
Cheers for the warm welcome gents. My drivers window is broke off the mechanism so will need some advice.it looks like the plastic parts where it bolts to the mech has snapped off so will I need a new window or can you just get plastic parts. Sorry if it sounds confusing but trying to describe as best as I can.

Kyle_R

Member +
well after looking into it its got the standard ct9 turbo with a HKS actuator.and as for the leather buckets i personally hate them.so when i got 50 posts there up for sale.or part ex as i want the original front seats and lower rear bench.but will put more pics up later.
IF IM BREACHING RULES PLEASE REMOVE POST.