Hi

BriSCA_F2

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys,

Just registered on here..

Does anybody have any ideas why I cannot post a thread on the For Sale section?

Got parts to sell so need to list them.
Cheers Steve

stuart

Member +
Welcome.

You will not be able to sell anything on the forum untill you have been a member for a certain amount of time, have a certain post count or higher and also have a certain repuation level. As you can imagine this is in place to deter bogus sellers and protect the members.

Your posts will be watched, as its obvious you have signed up purely to sell parts.

glanzanut

Lifer
more than 50 posts mate. and people signing up just to try and sell parts is not looked kindly upon. but if you are interested in this site for proper reasons then welcome and enjoy:freddy:

stuart

Member +
Drop GV1.3 a PM, he should be able to check the logs of the old forum, find your old username and adjust your post count accordingly.
Sorry to come across as blunt, or short. Just had a few people signing up, selling parts then basically taking the piss out of people.

BriSCA_F2

Fresh Recruit
Drop GV1.3 a PM, he should be able to check the logs of the old forum, find your old username and adjust your post count accordingly.
Sorry to come across as blunt, or short. Just had a few people signing up, selling parts then basically taking the piss out of people.

No Problem Mate, I will try that. cheers

gv1.3

Admin
Hi Guys,

Just registered on here..

Does anybody have any ideas why I cannot post a thread on the For Sale section?

Got parts to sell so need to list them.
Cheers Steve

Hi Steve,

welcome to the site. You must have 50 posts and be registered for 30 days before you can sell anything. This is not an invitation to post in every section random posts to get to 50.

I have seen you have posted a couple of items for sale in peoples threads which I am about to remove.

The for sale section on this website is offered as a way for established and trusted members to trade goods between each other... it is not there for unknowns to join and sell stuff they need to get rid of.

Again, welcome to the site, but please do not spam attempting to get to 50 posts as this will result in your account being removed.

Dylan

Last edited by a moderator: