high powered glanza

jamracing

Fresh Recruit
didnt know where else to post this but im considering getting a glanza in either white or black im after a very heavily modified one to possibly do a deal with a civic type r.any irish members know of any for sale?feck all on the usual sites.

jamracing

Fresh Recruit
be after a swap really as type r generally make quite a bit more money than a basically modified glanza.i have pics alright not much of a clue how to post them up though.spec is
112k km nct tax
mugen airbox
nology ht leads
iriway7 plugs
5zigen manifold
spoon n1 exhaust
apexi afc neo
exedy stage one clutch
rota slipstreams
cusco zero2 coilovers
fibreglass bonnet
blox lcas
car made 178bhp in westward before mugen air box fitted and neo not mapped which is a great figure barely down on standard,so very healthy most make 170ish unless theyre unbelievably fresh.

receipts for thousands of euros of new parts ive put into it car is a peach so id want a pretty special car in return.no point saying ill sell it as nobody will buy cars anymore only swap.

scot-ish

Member +
haha!not a hope in fuck would it,maybe a vti,but defo not an ek9.
what colour and year is it?

ive had blast with a ek9, mine is standard well filter, dump v/v, 16's, and a full kakimoto exhaust system, but still runnin 0.7 bar, and there was nothing in it, he was 1 passenger up, but we wer even stevens, 3 blasts. and i stayed infront, and the same with him.

captain starlet will know the ek9 im on about, and im sure hes had a play with it aswell.

jamracing

Fresh Recruit
ive had blast with a ek9, mine is standard well filter, dump v/v, 16's, and a full kakimoto exhaust system, but still runnin 0.7 bar, and there was nothing in it, he was 1 passenger up, but we wer even stevens, 3 blasts. and i stayed infront, and the same with him.

captain starlet will know the ek9 im on about, and im sure hes had a play with it aswell.

must be a bag of shit cos i can waste all the starbos around my area except for one but it has a blitz fmic rebuilt engine cruise headgasket port and polish head hybrid ct9 fcd manifold decat apexi exhaust sard rr fpr and boosting one bar and i can hold him easy enough.so that ek9 is fucked or something:confused:

scot-ish

Member +
i dont know mate, only thing he said was summit about how it had only been running 5 mins, and hadnt been warmed up, so summit to do with the vtec not working properly, i just assumed he was making excuses, i dont know what power mine is runnin, i havent had a blast with anything else really, so cant compare, but at 0.7 and still on the top mount, it wont be that much power.

Last edited: