hitting fuel cut

SaRfI

Member +
i just installed a acutator and i am hitting fuel cut at 0.8 bar...i am also gonna instal a fcd should i get a fpr and y would i need a fpr for...

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i just installed a acutator and i am hitting fuel cut at 0.8 bar...i am also gonna instal a fcd should i get a fpr and y would i need a fpr for...
if your hitting fuel cut turn the boost down until you get the FCD+FPR

You need the FCD to go past fuel cut and the fpr to adjust your fueling to suit the incresed boost

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
cheers buddy ! will have to wait till get fcd and till then lower the boost ..:)

It is highly advised to get the FPR before the FCD,otherwise you'll under fuel because the fcd tricks the ecu into thinking its running less boost and underfueling for the higher boost.

so better off getting both together,then put the boost back up:)

SaRfI

Member +
It is highly advised to get the FPR before the FCD,otherwise you'll under fuel because the fcd tricks the ecu into thinking its running less boost and underfueling for the higher boost.

so better off getting both together,then put the boost back up:)

already have the FPR mate so gona have to wait till the FCD arrive.

any idea on what psi to set the FPR ??

Craig

Lifer
already have the FPR mate so gona have to wait till the FCD arrive.

any idea on what psi to set the FPR ??

It varies and it also depends on what boost you want to run. Advised you get it setup on the RR.

SaRfI

Member +
It varies and it also depends on what boost you want to run. Advised you get it setup on the RR.

im gona run .9 bar when "FCD AND FMIC" arrive at my doors , so any general idea what psi would be on FPR on .9bar ........:)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Don't turn the boost up until you run correct supporting mods, alot of people seem to forget, the first mod performance wise you should do to a starlet is a uprated exhaust manifold! if you dont you will kill the rings or piston in cylinder 3

~Nick