starletsy

Member +
Item Condition:
Used HKS EVC 4, has some light scratches but is working 100%

Price & Conditions:
£125 + postage

Item Description:
I had this EVC 4 running in the starlet and is working 100%
Come with a copy of all the instructions is pretty easy to set up.
The E
VC I've is a user-friendly, full-featured digital electronic boost controller that utilizes a precision "closed-loop" boost regulating stepping motor. Stepping motors are used because they can handle higher boost levels and are quicker to react to various conditions, thus offering quicker boost response and higher stable boost levels throughout each gear.

The HKS EVC I've can correct the signal to the wastegate several times each second, thus allowing a more rapid boost rise without overboosting. A built-in "Fuzzy Logic" program will learn the base boost curve and optimizes it for maximum response and stable boost. For instances where "Fuzzy Logic" is not applicable, it can be bypassed during initial setup.

Via an illuminated knob on the headunit, the EVC I've is adjustable up to 2.5bar (36.25psi) of boost pressure and incorporates a real time digital boost and vacuum display for precise boost calibration and monitoring. 1-Touch "High" and "Low" boost level presets allow for multiple settings to accommodate for varying power needs. For extra boost, the scramble boost feature will add a users specified amount of boost over the current boost setting for a preset duration between 1-30 seconds.

An optional remote scramble boost trigger is available to supplement the trigger button on the headunit for Scramble Boost activation. A built-in visual and audible overboost warning feature will revert boost levels to baseline if boost levels exceed the warning level entered by the user. To prevent losing all valuable data and presets, each EVC has flash memory to retain all settings and presets if power is ever removed from the unit.

Pictures:
2012_07020004.jpg

2012_07020005.jpg

Contact Details:
P.m. or post below

Postage & Packaging / Delivery:
Postage is £5 UK please ask for a quote outside the UK.

I can bring this with me to Japfest 2 if someone is interested.

starletsy

Member +
good controller this, have the same one.. very steady boost.. learning mode can be a pain tho

Was very good in mine i only changed as i got a turbosmart eboost 2 from a friend and as it's a gauge type controller i've fitted in the pillar pod as find it easier to change boost modes and see whats going on.