HKS FCD set up??

NUM NUTZ

Member +
I was looking at my ecu yesterday to see if it's standard when I seen a FCD hidden in the wiring!! It's turned as far as it can go towards normal. I honestly have no idea what way it should be set up! any help would be appreciated because i don't know if it's set up correctly!

Tristan

Fishy89GT

Banned
I was looking at my ecu yesterday to see if it's standard when I seen a FCD hidden in the wiring!! It's turned as far as it can go towards normal. I honestly have no idea what way it should be set up! any help would be appreciated because i don't know if it's set up correctly!

Tristan

what brand mate? HKS?

EDIT:- just seen the title....cant remeber exactly what people have it on...but you need to get the fuelling adjusted to work with the HKS ones...if you havent dont drive it really...

NUM NUTZ

Member +
@fishy - what type of mods?? [uprated fuel pump??]

@ kieran - i have mods done to the engine. none of which are related to the fueling though.

Sagittarius

Member +
if it's turned all the way to normal, then it doesn't do anything.
setting 7 or 8 should be fine on a 4e-fte but only when it's neccesary. so if you still have the cat and standard exhaust... don't bother changing settings

NUM NUTZ

Member +
if it's turned all the way to normal, then it doesn't do anything.
setting 7 or 8 should be fine on a 4e-fte but only when it's neccesary. so if you still have the cat and standard exhaust... don't bother changing settings

i have a full HKS system on it! dont think there's a cat in it tbh!