Hks FCD wired in but engine light flash's

jerrymac

Fresh Recruit
as above lads i followed the instructions and diagram and when i turn on the ignition the engine lighjt flashs continuasly untill i start car where it then goes off but il will hit fuel cut :confused::confused::confused:, i have a fpr and car is set to 1 bar

jerrymac

Fresh Recruit
ya bud its set to 1bar boost, but hits fuel cut in 4th/5th gear and engine light flashi's if i just turn on ignition

gtpower

Member +
I think he means he has the car set-up to run 1 bar boost instead off the factory boost via hi and low boost 0.6-0.8

what mods have you on this to support the 1bar mark the usual bits

manifold
decat
full exhaust system
hks actuator
walbro pump
hks fcd
fpr
emanage blue

H_D

Member +
I think he means he has the car set-up to run 1 bar boost instead off the factory boost via hi and low boost 0.6-0.8

what mods have you on this to support the 1bar mark the usual bits

manifold
decat
full exhaust system
hks actuator
walbro pump
hks fcd
fpr
emanage blue

Who in the right mind runs a FCD with e-mange?

jerrymac

Fresh Recruit
im running :
zisco half ram mani
side exit exhaust
fpr
fcd
hks actuator

its all set up just dont know the problem

jerrymac

Fresh Recruit
no.8

it was hitting 1 bar on the RR but after that i drove home and a couple days later my clutch started to slip bad and it started to hit fuel cut the day after and it hits it at .8 bar then the clucth slips

Gryzor

Admin
check the wires are separate and they are connected - no dry solder joints or connectors etc if you are unsure you need to take it back to the tuner

jerrymac

Fresh Recruit
no lad they are fine, can u maybe post what colours go to what colours on ecu so i can check it, dont really trust the diagram as that was the way it was connected