*******hks fcon vpro gold info needed********

GTom TURBO

Member +
hi guys

Anyone using this ecu? Just need some info on what i need apart from the ecu itself i.e. sensors loom ect

Cheers
Tom

The universal harness can be wired directly into the car loom but I wouldn't recommend doing that. Get a Field harness and wire the hks harness into that and you can plug it in and out as often as you like. As far as I know you need an auto tps also and it would be worth getting a 3 bar map sensor if you want to run more than a bar of boost

GTom TURBO

Member +
will be getting mapped at afr tuning as they are hks supliers. prety sure krissyb had his mapped on the vpro gold there?

GTom TURBO

Member +
sounds good krissy!! be sure to let us all know of your results, 429bhp to beat for the uk record if im not mistaken?

KrissyB

Member +
To be fair dude, I cant wait to hammer it around a track, not to interested in 1/4 mile and stuff It's all about track days for me , even a mildly tuned Starlet keeps up with much bigger cars its awesome.

GTom TURBO

Member +
couldnt agree more mate, anyone can drive fast in a straight line, corners are where its at! saw you in the fezi at japfest2 was rather impresses for a ford ;)

KrissyB

Member +
LOL ta dude appreciate it, standard diff, full interior, 2 people and budget tyres 190bhp and I still had so much fun. Hopefully I wont have to use the Ford on track anymore I'll just use the Starlet.

You going Trax sunday I'll be there in the GT.

Glad my advice helped with the ECU and Turbo setup it's going to be a great setup.

GTom TURBO

Member +
if im completely honest i dont even know what or where trax is lol. I only use the forum for tech help dont really go to many meets apart from the japfest shows. where is it?