hks mushroom filter

Bazza

Member +
Hello people was just wondering if anyone has relocated there hks filter? Would also like to know how easy this was or even if it is possible.

Thanks baz

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I think it may fit (obviously without the Aircon), but i know that Ricky (Sx_turbo) has relocated his HKS Skyline filter (much smaller) with the A/C taking a slightly different route.....

ChrisW

Lifer
Alright mate,

Yea I relocated my HKS to the front grille! Do you have AC still? If so, I dont know how to do it but if its removed all you need is a 90 bend, ally joiner and then a straight reducer to fit to the filter. Its easy as mate ;)

Bazza

Member +
ive got the green mushroom one so it may not fit was just wondering if anyone else had done it. or would it just be easier to get the toy tuning one??

baz

Bazza

Member +
u will have to show me chris fancy a meet ive just bought mine off ebay and would prefer it behind the bumper. ive got a front mount will it still fit?

ChrisW

Lifer
Where in Brum are you?

Yea it fits without a problem. If you've already got the filter, you can get all the hoses needed delivered for about £40-£45, well that what I payed. What turbo you got?

Auto EP82

Lifer
ive got an HKS green filter behind my bumper fits really nice.just get rid of the air con its not really needed in this country anyway.