hks pfc f-con any good as a piggyback ?

Ted

Member +
Real old school but so easy to use. You don't need a tuner, just a sympathetic rolling road guy who can do a few runs while you find the map that works best. You need the gcc that works with it for fine tuning after you find the right map for your setup.

I managed to use up to 370 injectors with mine and was able to take out enough fuel low down. Made 262 hp on a td04 forged engine.

russyb

Member +
Real old school but so easy to use. You don't need a tuner, just a sympathetic rolling road guy who can do a few runs while you find the map that works best. You need the gcc that works with it for fine tuning after you find the right map for your setup.

I managed to use up to 370 injectors with mine and was able to take out enough fuel low down. Made 262 hp on a td04 forged engine.

sorry for being a bit stupid but whats the gcc ? and do these work off the stock map sensor or do you need the hks one.
These seem a little caveman tuning a little more advanced than a HKS FCD really

Ted

Member +
For it's time it was quite advanced actually. The gcc is an adjuster at different rev points to fine tune your setup. You need the hks map sensor and the std one running on the std ecu obviously. And car specific loom if you don't want to wire it in.

Put it like this, I went from this to an emanage ultimate and the car drove the same.