HKS PFC F-Con E3112 rom wiring question

Gryzor

Admin
What does pin 4 on the HKS FCON-4 ECU connect to ?
I don't have the connector but the ep91 loom wires are olive with a blue stripe and a white only wire (may have strips but there's not enough of it).

Anyone know which ep91 loom wires these are (olive with a blue stipe and white ) ?

EP91 F-CON PFC E3112 wiring loom..

HKS_FCON_PFC_EP91_zps9cfed079.jpg

Attachments

• HKS_FCON_PFC_EP91.jpg
    HKS_FCON_PFC_EP91.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

5e colin

Member +
can u post a pic in the tread mate i have all the wiring for the pfc so i can tel u

for some reason i dont have privileges to see it

weeJohn

Lifer
Dont remember an olive or light green with a blue stripe on it, remember a light green with a red stripe and also a light green with a black stripe. The map sensor return signal PIM is a light green with a blue bar around it rather than a stripe along its length, it is possible that another wire has been connected to it (the white one) for another piece of boost measuring kit.

Not much help really richie but all I can remember mate.

Gryzor

Admin
can u post a pic in the tread mate i have all the wiring for the pfc so i can tel u

for some reason i dont have privileges to see it
thanks Colin added photobucket picture

Dont remember an olive or light green with a blue stripe on it, remember a light green with a red stripe and also a light green with a black stripe. The map sensor return signal PIM is a light green with a blue bar around it rather than a stripe along its length, it is possible that another wire has been connected to it (the white one) for another piece of boost measuring kit.

Not much help really richie but all I can remember mate.

Thanks John It could be, I'll check my ep91 loom to see if anything matches

Gryzor

Admin
:confused:
looks like the olive and blue is pin 2 (16 pin) PIM Pressure Intake Manifold
and the white is pin 6 (16 pin) OX Oxygen Sensor (Lambda Sensor)

Gryzor

Admin
Its probably not the white wire on the o2 sensor but to the white wire on a hks FCD ....

RED WIRE - 'B'
BLACK WIRE - (Ground)
YELLOW WIRE - To pressure signal wire
WHITE WIRE - To wiring loom side of original pressure signal wire. :)

makes more sense why this part of the loom is missing as it was probably sold with the fcd.

5e colin

Member +
thats optional to pin 15? on the pfc

i think the 3 pins are for the injector thingy cant find wiring diagram for it , have you ?

TRD1mos

Member +
Hi everyone, does anyone has it functional without hks map sensor? If anyone has it installed please give a little help to help future members.

5e colin

Member +
it neads the hks map minimum ( it will work but be even less acurate ) it needs the map and gcc to be set up just right without them u might as wel be using a rrfpr

when i run without the map my plugs get wet and after reconnecting the hks map i have dry plugs so does have an effect

i found this out by chance when i re installed my pfc after the nct and forgotten to plug in my map again

Gryzor

Admin
it neads the hks map minimum ( it will work but be even less acurate ) it needs the map and gcc to be set up just right without them u might as wel be using a rrfpr

when i run without the map my plugs get wet and after reconnecting the hks map i have dry plugs so does have an effect

i found this out by chance when i re installed my pfc after the nct and forgotten to plug in my map again

Colin, Which e-rom chip are you running and did you tap the stock pressure signal when you disconnect the hks map sensor ?

5e colin

Member +
E304 it is i think . cant remember but its the pfc fcon for the ep91

i unplugged my pfc fcon jumper harnes and hide the jumper loom so freaking nct tester could not see it same with hks map sensor i disconnected it and taken out of the car so they would not fail me ha ha

i didnt have to tap my oem map ... i run both !!!! she wont run wel with only the oem or pfc map on there own
my pfc map is connected strait in my pfc fcon

TRD1mos

Member +
5e colin i think you are wrong, i have both E304 and E3112 first had wires for hks map sensor the second had only 2 wires and person who had it was working without map(although he didn't remembered wiring).I think E304 was to be used with hks map and E3112 without.

5e colin

Member +
wrong with what mos ??? the wires for hks map sensor ???? i dunno where i am wrong all works very good

@ grayzor i might is it a strait copy or is it a difrent map do u know anything about it ??

TRD1mos

Member +
as i have searched E3112 use the map sensor wiring from ecu.I am sure that this is the defference as all i have seen used e3112 don't sell map.E304 uses that's the reason that has 3 wires for map and e3112 uses only 2!I didn't want to offend you, just trying to find someone that has it without map.If someone of the club has it on (E3112) without map or with please inform us for next member to complete wiring.Mine's E304 and E3112 keep on bleep warning signal....