For sale: HKS PFC F-CON e3112rom
Suitable for ct9 hybrids and more
Includes Harness and Map sensor

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: Sensible offers (guide £200(

Extra Info:

Pictures: Can e-mail if required

Contact Details: U2U will give telephone or e-mail once contacted via u2u

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Delivery or collection.

Timmy

Member +
I wouldn't know personaly i never fitted it.
I hear they're pretty good, technicaly you should get more from an emanage or a unichip because you can change ignition timing with them. But it seems that these seem to make about the same amount of difference tho. Also the tuning cost of this unit is alot less. The initial set up just requires you to choose a map using an egt or on a quick r/r session. Than you could also fine tune it using a gcc which seem to come up reguarly on yahoo auctions. This being an e3112 rom your limit is normaly gonna be what turbo you use.

jamesgtturbo

Member +
I wouldn't know personaly i never fitted it.
I hear they're pretty good, technicaly you should get more from an emanage or a unichip because you can change ignition timing with them. But it seems that these seem to make about the same amount of difference tho. Also the tuning cost of this unit is alot less. The initial set up just requires you to choose a map using an egt or on a quick r/r session. Than you could also fine tune it using a gcc which seem to come up reguarly on yahoo auctions. This being an e3112 rom your limit is normaly gonna be what turbo you use.

so do you think this would be adequate to runa td04 on low (ish) boost ?

Timmy

Member +
I think people have run k24's on the e304 rom on map 6 i think. So this should have no problem running one even on 1.4bar but obviously you wouldn't know till you tried and checked it on a r/r.
On another note it sold now.

Status
Not open for further replies.