hks pfc fcon mated to aftermarket plug& play ecu

5e colin

Member +
hey lads i am wondering if its possible to mate a pfc fcon to lets say a mines racing P&P to take advantage of the 8000rpm limit and being able to run bigger injectors on the pfc fcon and fine tune with the gcc

?????

Last edited:

Rev

Member +
hey lads i am wondering if its possible to mate a pfc fcon to lets say a mines racing P&P to take advantage of the 8000rpm limit and being able to run bigger injectors on the pfc fcon and fine tune with the gcc

?????

Would say ok till 7600rpm if main ecu can handle it..
But not sure if some timing is coming from the PFC Fcon 304 chip.

If it does the Fcon 304 chip works with 4efte engine and ( 4age ) / 4agze engine which at similar time fcon was around had a 7600 redline.

I think other issues with mines p&p may arise like conflicts because both ecus are adjusting the injectors DC not sure which takes precedance.

I have heard there are ecus designed for bigger injectors , stock fuel pressure and safc that can go with pfc fcon that dont add timing too much plus have stock injector duty cycle but still remove boost limit , speed limits and raise revs.

I have one and was going to try to use it with fcon.

I guess the thing to test will be the timing with the fcon on and off ( both with fcd on ) and if it doesnt change then its reasonable to assume the timing is coming from the chipped ecu not the fcon 304 chip so maybe the sky is the limit for revs?

5e colin

Member +
we wont need a fcd with the pfc fcon then as all p&p ecus wont reqiure 1 :)

i am very sure the pfc does alter timing for sure the pinout taps into them if i remember right ????

it would be really cool it this where to work !!! no need for expencive mapping sessions just wideband and egt like in the old days :) :)