HKS Silent Hi- Power angled??

Hi peops,

Just a quick question, does the HKS silent hi-power exhaust for the EP82 exit the bumper at an angle??

Cheers
Paul

lingl9z

Member +
sure does mate, i'll see if i can get a pic i've got one on my car atm!

SNC000663.jpg

Not the best ic but you get the idea =D

I think im about 90% sure im gonna go for the HKS one, its just there is that little devil on my shoulder whispering "go for the buddy club spec 2, piss off your neighbours, ha ha!"

Its going to replace my fujitsubo, (which I think sounds ace but has a few holes in it, hence the excuse to change :p)
My starlets also my daily driver so I cant be doing with something too loud.

lingl9z if you could get a pic of the back of your car that would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers for the response guys

lingl9z

Member +
Welcome buddy and thanks :D I love the way this system looks and it sounds quiet nice, although think i'll be getting a front side exit at some point lol =]

munday

Member +
Ive got the HKS hi power (not the silent) and love the angle it sits at on my V

Bit pointless commenting on sound though as you are getting the silent (sounds mint :p)

I just love the look of them.

And I would go for something louder, but its really not what im after. I'll have a de-cat and sps mani on with it anyway so it should (touch wood) sound just right.

My loud machine is my other car, Straight through 3" from the turbo back :rockon: Now that thing does piss off my neighbours!!!!! ha ha ha