Hks Super Sound 'old Skool' Bov, includes TMIC adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregep82

Member +
For sale: HKS super sound Blow off valve - 'old skool type'

Item Condition: Used obviously but in perfect working order!

Price and price conditions: 40GBP - Any method of payment accepted but if paying by paypal, please add the 4% on top. Would say send as a gift to dodge fee's but with all the dodgy deals lately, I don't think anyone can trust anybody :shoot:

Extra Info: Was bought from 'Sanchez' on here, only replacing due to getting a Blitz supersound bov. Will get an up to date picture asap as it has how been deeply polished after hours sitting in my room with a dremel etc. Looks super cool and comes with the Top mount intercooler adapter as seen in the picture, which has also been polished :p (can take off for a different set up though)

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM me on here or text 07541425199

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: 5 GBP - first class and packaged well! :cool:

IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT, DO NOT COMMENT, NO 'I GOT MINE FOR 2.75 AT A CAR BOOT SALE IN TENBY SO YOU SHOULD SELL YOURS CHEAPER', I'M IN NO RUSH TO SELL SO NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT A FIVER AND A PACK OF KP PEANUTS! ..... Thanks ;)

gregep82

Member +
Well if still avaiable mate, will take off you :)
Just Pm me and will send the cash.

Someone above has asked me to hold it until tonight and then they'll pay...

but you know what a lot of people are like on here, they want it, but no money shows up :haha:

If it is still available ill let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.