Hmm gt turbo or glanza?????

harvey-962

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys not been on here in a few years. Thinking about maybe getting gt or a glanza.
I did have a glanza like 3 or 4 years ago but it got broken into so many times I ended up getting rid of it cus it was getting annoying! The last time they tried to steal it they broke into my garage, parents were not pleased.

Few problems I got though is that the glanza i had before cost me like 3k to insure as it was my first car and I was only 18. That wasn't so much a problem because back then I still lived at home and everything I earned was mine. But now I live in a flat with my gf
So money's kind of an issue ,this car would have to be on a small budget. I did a quote the other day on a glanza and it was way over a 1k to insure. However my friend told me u can get gt turbos and glanzas that have been put down on the log book as a normal 1.3 for cheaper insurance . How risky is this? Has anyone on here done it?

Also getting the actual car, I don't know whether to get a glanza or a gt turbo
Like I said I had a glanza before so maybe il try a gt turbo not sure yet. Price wise I only want to spend around 1200 on the car. Wat am I getting for that sort of money on either?

Anyways if I do get either car it won't be till next year some time. Gotta sweet talk gf first lol then I've got to sell my 1.6 zetec focus (I know pure luxury car.)

So any advice would be much appreciated. Thank u oh and merry Christmas to all.

davehart

Member +
Its a GT all the way :)

For 1200 though I would expect to have to spend a bit on it to get it back up to standard as for that money you will be lucky to find a good one.

dac69er

Super Moderator
You won't get anything any good for that kinda money, stick with the focus.
If you get a car and insure it based on the logbook that is wrong rather than what the car actually is then you are not insured, simple as that. If you do it knowingly it is fraud. I wouldn't risk it, but plenty of people do.