hmmm weird HELP......

iamlegend

Member +
right was driving along thought id give the car a good run so gave it some beans. came to a stop at traffic lights and i heard somthing like nuts falling off i had cars next to me thow what were moving and i dont kno 100% if it was from my car or another or somthing on the floor moving around. i feel like i have lost boost a little bit or i am just thinking it. it still goes but feels bit slower:confused: you kno the whining sound you get when in the car it feels like its lasting longer the whining sound than it used to hard to explain but... my hose came of my bov and it made that sound so i knew somthing wasnt right. ive checked everything in the engine bay and everything seems the same. any ideas on what to do here becouse i am very :confused::confused: i have never done a diagnostic check becouse dont kno how to do it lol but will that bring up any problems? info would be great:)

turboflow

Member +
teh turbo to cat pipe bolts like to vinrate them selves loose, i have also had manifold bolts come loose but chances are its turbo to decat made
oh and also seen a mani to turbo bolt fall off a mates lol, that will defo slow u down if it blows

iamlegend

Member +
teh turbo to cat pipe bolts like to vinrate them selves loose, i have also had manifold bolts come loose but chances are its turbo to decat made
oh and also seen a mani to turbo bolt fall off a mates lol, that will defo slow u down if it blows

checked those and there fine.... bump!