Holiday Flights Info ? ? ?

cole

Member +
im looking to go on holiday this summer

i want to go for 3 weeks to south africa

start off in capetown for a week maybe a week and half then fly up to durban for the rest

just trying to find flights

there all like depart and return on ... date

well i want to do it like i said

so id be going from manchester to capetown
then up to durban half way through to see relatives
then would have to go to johannesberg ( as they dont do direct flights to durban )

then go back to manchester

does any 1 no if you can get some sort of special ticket that allows you to do a few flights
or sumthing like that ?

thanks

Fro

Member +
I know a few people who have went travelling, and got a round the world kinda ticket? You can go as many places as you like as long as you keep going the same direction or some shit? Was £1500 or so.

You should check out dialaflight.com and give them a fone, a lad called otis there sorted me out in november for going to new zealand

dan

Member +
think your best bet is to go into a travel agent and speak to them, tell them what you want. Couple of the mrs's mates went traveling, and they got it all sorted through the travel agent. They went over to america, go all internal flights, coaches etc n came home. Said they had like a cheque book of tickets.

gv1.3

Admin
just book one way flights I do it all the time. In Jan I flew from Dublin to Orlando then from Tampa to Philadelphia then Philadelphia then on to Dallas then to seattle then to houston and from houston back to tampa...

You can use a travel agent but Ive tried that in the past and have had them mess it up so I do it myself now. Just book the flights online.. for the above trip I used aerlingus, continental, US airways and America Airlines booked all the flights on their websites.

Usually if you look around the airlines site there is an option for "one way" click that and then put your dates in.

gv1.3

Admin
just checked there.. you can do BA from london to cape town, SAA to durban and SAA from durban direct back to london.

Suppose you could get a cheap flight from london to manchester or jump on the train. All seems nice and direct.