Honda B18C - Engine & Gearbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texx

Super Moderator
For sale: 1993/94 DC2 Integra Si - B18C (possibly a B18C1 but not 100%) engine, gearbox, wire harness and stock ECU

Item Condition: Obviously used, but in perfect working order

Price and price conditions: £750 but open to reasonable offers - cash on collection

Extra Info: The engine is currently still in the car, am aiming to pull it out next weekend, so if your interested and local you can come and hear it running. I do have a video clip of the engine running, but haven't had the chance to upload it somewhere yet. Odometer is currently showing 108K, approx 50K is KM the remainder is miles, so has covered approx 88,000 miles. Timing belt, water pump and clutch (Type R cover and disc) replaced approx 12,000 miles ago using genuine Honda parts.

Included in the sale is the engine, dual runner inlet manifold, wire harness, stock ECU, transmission, driveshafts and any other items in the engine bay that might be of interest.

The car will be broken for spares, so if there's anything that's of interest let me know and I'll add the relevant details with photos.

Pictures:

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Contact Details: PM or post below

Location: Bristol - less than 5 minutes from the M4/M5 interchange

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Prefer collection, but open to suggestions.

First post on toyota site and its looking for a vtec engine from a year ago how did you even think to look for a b18 on here thats quality lol. Welcome to along btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.